“Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.” – Jim Rohn
In law school and in life, committing to choosing the right way over an easy way can help you not only grow as a professional, but as a person. Conversely, taking shortcuts can come back to haunt you later.
From Mahatma Gandhi to Barak Obama, Dr Ambedkar to Jawahar Lal Nehru and many other top notch personalities, who have witnessed the revolution in their times have been lawyers by profession. Legal education for sure is the best career option at present in India and why not as lawyers have been the backbone of the country in all times. India, a big land, full of diversity requires a secure, legal and constitutional remedy to unite its citizens. Hence, the demand for LLB degree holders is increasing at great length.
There are various top universities in India offering 3 Years degree of LLB, out of which LLB from Delhi University stands as the topmost option for legal aspirants. As DULLB is the first rated option for students aspiring for 3 years LLB, that’s why the competition in the market has grown many folds over last five to seven years. Since, cracking the DULLB entrance requires proper strategy and focus to win the competition, so do the students want to join the best institute that assures and prepares them to crack the entrance. Earlier, cracking LLB entrance (premier) was not so easy, but now with help of LLB Coach you can crack the exam in first attempt itself.
In Delhi University, duration for completing LLB degree is of 3 years only and the admission to three of its centers take place strictly through DU LLB entrance exam held in the month of June or July every year.
Three Centers of Faculty of Law
|Campus||Number of seats||Timing & location for Classes|
|CLC- Campus law Center||974||Classes from 8.30 a.m. in the main building of Faculty of Law, Chhatra Marg|
|Law Center-1||974||Classes from 2.00 pm – 7.30 pm, Umang Bhawan, New Building of Faculty of Law Chhatra Marg|
|Law Center-2||974||Classes from 8.00 am – 2.00 pm, Umang Bhawan, New Building of Faculty of Law Chhatra Marg|
Admission process for DU LLB 2022
Admission in DU LLB colleges is completely based on merit secured in entrance exam.
DU LLB entrance schedule-
Entrance exam date for DU LLB 2022-23 – Month of June or July 2021
Forms release date- May 1st week 2022
Last date for online Application- May end 2022
Entrance result date DULLB 2022-23 – Within 15 Days of Exam
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying degree examination are also eligible to appear in the LL.B. Entrance Test.
- Candidate who has passed LL.B. course from any University shall not be allowed to take admission.
- Candidate on the rolls of LL.B. or ex-student of any University shall not be allowed to take admission in the LL.B. course, unless they get their admission cancelled.
- Unreserved Category and EWS Category candidates must secure at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in the qualifying degree examination.
- OBC/CW/PWD Category Candidates should have secured at least 45% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in the qualifying degree Examination.
- For SC/ST Category, candidates must have at least 40% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate, in the qualifying degree examination.
- Rounding of a fraction of marks is not allowed.
DULLB Entrance Test:
- The LL.B. Entrance Test 2022 will be held Online at various centers across India. The Test shall be of two hours duration.
- The Test Paper will consist of one question paper containing 100 Multiple Choice questions with negative marking of +4 and -1 and no mark shall be awarded for the questions left un answered in exam.
|Subject||Weightage of Questions (Variable)|
|General awareness & Current Affairs||25%-30%|
|Legal Aptitude or Legal Awareness||25%-35%|
- The language of the Entrance Test shall be English Only.
Category wise Seat Matrix for DULLB 2021-22 : (Seats may be increased subject to the approval of the Bar Council of India*)
|Category||CLC||LC-1||LC-2||Total No. Of Seats|
Per Year College Fee:
1st Year Fee – Approx. 5k-7k
2nd Year Fee- Approx. 5k-6k
3rd Year Fee- Approx. 5k-6k
*Fee may revise/vary as per university norms for detailed fee structure visit DU website.
COUNSELLING FOR LL.B./ LL.M. ADMISSION
- The candidates eligible for counseling will report in person at the office of the Admission Committee on the specified date and time with all relevant documents in original along with photocopies. At the time of reporting for counseling, the candidate shall produce the Admission Ticket and also the original certificates/marks-sheet(s).
- The candidates failing to appear in person on the specified date and time for counseling shall forfeit his/her claim for admission. All candidates including those whose results of the qualifying Degree examinations have not been declared must attend counseling as per the schedule.
Requirements of documents at the time of counseling for DULLB
- Admission Ticket of LL.B./LL.M. Entrance Test, 2020;
- Age Certificate (High School/Matriculation).
- Character Certificate (not older than six months on the date of admission).
- Degree Certificate (Provisional Certificate if applicable) of qualifying Degree examination.
- Mark-sheet(s) of the qualifying Degree examination.
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe/EWS & OBC non-creamy layer) /PwD/CW certificate.Non-creamy
- layer certificate should be of financial year 2019-20, issued after March 31st, 2020
- Eight passport size photographs.
- Printout of original registration form submitted for registration of admission of LL.B.